This 15-minute cream cheese spaghetti is a high-protein cream cheese pasta recipe that never gets old. Children love it, adults love it, and it tastes great with added vegetables like mushrooms, spinach, or bell peppers, and everyone can customise it according to their preference.
And The added advantage is that you can make it within 15 minutes. This recipe is ideal for breakfast and dinner. In addition, It is a high-protein cream cheese recipe which is good for your protein consumption. So if you are a cheese lover, you will love this; it is a cream cheese dish. You can buy any cream cheese online or from the market, but our favourite is Gao Farm Original Cream Cheese. It will give you an exact taste of a rich, creamy texture. So let's start making our 15-minute cream cheese spaghetti.
- Olive Oil
- Minced Garlic
- Gao Farm Original Cream Cheese
- Salt & Pepper
- Fresh Parsley
- Cook Spaghetti: Follow the package's instructions for cooking the spaghetti. Wait to drain it. While the spaghetti is cooking, make the cream cheese pasta sauce.
- Heat Oil: Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large frying pan set over medium heat.
- Add Garlic: Add garlic to the heated oil and cook for 20 to 30 seconds or until fragrant. Do not roast the garlic.
- Add Gao Farm Original Cream Cheese: Increase heat to medium-high; add cream cheese to the frying pan and ½ cup of the cooking pasta water.
- Whisk: Whisk the Gao Farm Original cream cheese and water until well blended.
- Drain Spaghetti and Add Sauce: Drain your spaghetti and then Add the cream cheese sauce to the spaghetti and stir until mixed.
- Garnish & Serve: Garnish with a crack of black pepper and chopped parsley, if desired.
Why Use Cream Cheese in Pasta?
Believe me, cream cheese is a fantastic addition if you want a High protein cream cheese pasta recipe and Gao Farm Original Cream Cheese is your best option according to my experience. As It creates the lightest-coloured cheese sauce when combined with garlic, parmesan cheese, and a pinch of salt and pepper. This cream cheese spaghetti is a great alternative if you have kids who love pasta.