Are you looking for a delicious and comforting pasta dish that is easy to make? This recipe for baked pasta with cream cheese is a modernised version of the traditional baked ziti or lasagna, and the inclusion of cream cheese gives the food a creamy and cheesy flavour.
However, this baked pasta with cream cheese is very close to my heart. As my grandmother used to cook this for me for my breakfast as it is the easiest and quickest recipe you can prepare. This creamy cheese-baked pasta with roasted cherry tomatoes, cream cheese, baby spinach, and crushed red pepper flakes tastes fantastic. In addition, it's a mouthwatering dish that takes only minutes to prepare.
This dish is not only easy, but it is a high-protein cream cheese pasta. So you don't have to worry about your's or your children's health. You can even use flavoured cream cheese in order to add flavour to your dish.
- 250 Grams of Gao Farm's Cream Cheese
- 450 grams of Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 onion, cut into quarters
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Baby spinach
- 350 grams long pasta
- Freshly ground black pepper
- The first step is to boil the pasta in the skillet until it gets soft. Please do not throw the pasta stock. Save ½ cup of pasta water, then drain the rest. It will be used later.
- Next, preheat the oven to 400° and add veggies and cherry tomatoes to an oven container. Add olive oil and toss it well till everything is well coated.
- Keep the Gao Farm's Cream Cheese in the middle, and sprinkle on the dried oregano and crushed red pepper flakes.
- Bake it for 40 to 45 minutes until the cream cheese becomes golden and the tomatoes have started to burst.