Cheesecake is one of our all-time favourite desserts for everyone, and this one is no exception. It tastes delectable, and the best part is that this recipe doesn't use any eggs for baking. Cheesecake dessert has a rich, creamy texture and a taste that can be anything from excessively sweet to very tangy, and it is one of the High protein cream cheese recipes. A cheese-based dessert known as Cheesecake is commonly made with cream cheese or even sour cream.
This recipe is honestly the perfect and easy Cheesecake. Following this eggless blueberry cheesecake recipe will bless you with a smooth and creamy dessert set up beautifully in the refrigerator. Unlike regular Cheesecake, this eggless blueberry cheesecake uses cream cheese that you can even purchase online and does not possess eggs. As a result, this eggless blueberry cheesecake recipe will provide you with a light and airy dessert that retains the distinct richness of traditional Cheesecake.
- 250 grams of cream cheese, softened
- 125 grams sugar
- 250 grams of fresh blueberries
- 250 grams graham cracker crumbs
- 75 grams of unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and prepare the cheesecake batter.
- Add cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl, use an electric whisk, and smoothen the cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, mash half of the blueberries with a fork until they are slightly broken down.
- Mix the mashed blueberries into the cream cheese mixture.
- In a bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs until thoroughly crushed. Transfer to a large bowl. Add melted butter and combine using a spatula until well combined.
- Press the graham cracker mix into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the crust, circulating it evenly.
- Top the cream cheese mixture with the remaining whole blueberries.
- Bake the Cheesecake in the oven for 45-50 minutes, or until the centre is set and the Cheesecake is lightly golden on top.
- Let the Cheesecake cool completely before slicing and serving. Enjoy!
What Cheese to use for our Eggless Cheesecake?
Cream cheese is called for in this particular eggless blueberry cheesecake recipe. I suppose Chef's Choice Cream Cheese from Gaofarmshop.com is the most popular brand and is considering providing high protein cheese in India, and I usually use this for preparing this eggless blueberry cheesecake. So full-fat cream cheese is what I use.
Can Half Fat Cream Cheese be used to bake Cheesecake?
Definitely! The good news is that you don't need to increase anything else to make up for the decrease in fat. Your egg-free blueberry cheesecake will still taste delectable and have much less fat if you use Chef's Choice Cream Cheese!