This gluten-free tempeh salad is rich in protein and tastes great with multi-grain bread. It can be kept overnight in the fridge and will taste great for 3-5 days.
- 100 grams Spicy Fromage Cream Cheese from GAO Farm
- 2 packets of Sriracha Tempeh from Hello Tempayy (not an affiliate or partner of ours).
- 1 cup chopped Celery
- ½ Red Onion - finely chopped
- ½ cup carrots - finely chopped
- ½ cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- ½ tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1.5 tablespoon Curry Powder
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt (regular white table salt)
- Sunflower seeds or Sesame Seeds
- Steam the tempeh in a steamer basket or pot of water for 10 mins. Then set it aside and let it cool.
- Chop all the veggies in a large bowl
- Combine the veggies, raisins and tempeh in the bowl (after the tempeh has cooled).
- Make a dressing by combining the Spicy Fromage Cream Cheese, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, curry powder, olive oil, turmeric and sea salt.
- Pour the dressing over the tempeh, raisins and the veggies. Toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.
Garden veggie cream cheese wrap:
Roast the paneer pieces in olive oil till slightly brown and keep aside . In the remaining oil add all your favourite veggies or fresh seasonal garden vegetables like broccoli , green onion , capsicum , green olives etc . Sauté all the veggies till slightly cooked .
Transfer the vegetable n paneer in a bowl . Add 1 spoon full of Gao farm bhut Jolokia and mix well . Add a tbsp of milk if necessary to balance the consistency.
Spread this mixture on your half cooked frankie wrap . Add few more dollops of this cream cheese on top .
Wrap the roti into a roll . Lastly cook this wrap on a nonstick pan for few min until golden .
Enjoy it hot and creamy 🤩